What your donation funds
Monetary donations are the lifeblood of the Shelter. Our budget is 80% funded by individuals, businesses, and churches. Donations are vital to continue the daily operations of the shelter.
About the shelter
We depend on your generous donations to continue to serve the community. Gifts to CCC are tax deductible to the extent allowable by the Internal Revenue Service.
Donations can be made in three ways
- Please click the donate button above and follow the prompts;
- Donations made be dropped off at 207 Manhattan Avenue, Greenville, NC 27834, Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. – 3:00 pm;
- Donations may be mailed in the form of a check or money order made payable to Community Crossroads Center, 207 Manhattan Avenue, Greenville, NC 27834.
Thank you for your interest and support!
We are not accepting any clothing donations at this time. We appreciate your cooperation and patience.
Please no Mouthwash.
Monetary donations are a high need and always appreciated
Below are needed supplies that we always appreciate donations of:
- Hats & Gloves for Men & Women
- Twin Size Sheets and Pillow Cases (can be gently used)
- Bath Towels & Washcloths (can be gently used)
- Razors & Shaving Cream
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- Powder Laundry Detergent
- Face Masks
- Exam Gloves (size Large and X-Large)
- Antibacterial Cleaner
- Clorox Cleaning Spray
- Shower Cleaner
- Scrubbing Pads
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Glass Cleaner
- Glade/Airwick/Febreeze Air Fresheners (Plug-ins, Spray, etc.)
- Sugar (prefer packets)
We do not take food donations; however, if you or your organization would like to provide bag lunches for our residents as they leave for the day, that would be greatly appreciated as they often do not get to eat lunch during the day, and bag lunches ensure they have a mid-day meal.
Please visit www.signupgenius.com and create an account. Search for the email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find the sign up for the shelter and to sign up for your day to provide lunch.